top of page

Eviction Help


Get free legal help


Chinese Mutual Aid Association (CMAA) will now provide housing related legal services to individuals and families facing eviction, in partnership with Greater Chicago Legal Clinic (GCLC). Residents of Cook and Kane county who have current eviction cases filed against them, are delinquent on rent, or are seeking counsel in anticipation of falling behind on rent may seek the expert services of a GCLC attorney within CMAA’s office. 


Contact CMAA for assistance.



Our staff speak multiple languages with which to assist you, including:

cmaa logo 787878.jpg
All Locations Are Open Via Appointment. Contact Us Today.
bottom of page